Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :')

4th of May is the date where i was born 18 years ago. Last year birthday was still fresh in my memories but yet, im going to celebrate the next one tomorrow.


Happy Birthday Aishah . . . Love you , may you be a better person in every aspect .I feel so grateful because Allah have taken care of my days and I'm still alive and healthy today . Its also amazing thinking about my birthday is coming in few hours . Its totally amaze me that I'm gonna turn 18 this year. Its seems there is something great will happen to me this year since 18 is the age of legality .As im reaching 18 this year (wow, i'm still young), there's a lot of pending wishes that Allah haven't yet answered but I'll just be patient . So , i'm forwarding last year wish to this year wish for birthday . HAHA I told my friends that I want Allah to send me the most amazing gift this year . And what will it be ? HAHA i want a boyfriend for this year birthday . Is it possible ? HAHA . just joking . i wouldnt wanted a boyfriend for birhday . its forcing . love will come by itself :) Only Allah knows whats gonna happen .I'm not looking forward for any present this year . Celebrating it with people i love will be enough for me . Its the most treasure-able memories and can't be replace with anything . but i do understand about me living far from my family :) well , MALAYSIA - AUSTRALIA isn't to far though but somehow you need a plane to come here , so its considered far :-p

So, Happy Birthday to myself . Wishing myself to have the best year of all . Wishing myself to always be humble , always obey to things that seems reasonable etc , living my life as there is no tomorrow , oblige to my religion and be happy . Wishing my self to love myself more , love people around me more , love my family more and of course Love Allah the most . Wishing my self a very Happy Birthday and 2011 will be a year of change (major change) for myself . I believe it , because Allah shows where my future heads .

Ibu and Abah - thanks for everything , Thank you for raising me up in this worldBig Sis - thanks for being a wonderful sister . . .
Friends - thanks for coloring my life (its amazing for me to be your friend)
and mostly , Thanks to Allah - Its all happening because of You . . .

lots of love , Aishah x

No comments:

Post a Comment